Upon receipt of your application and dues:
- Your membership card will be sent to you by US mail.
- Your e-mail address & name will be placed on the membership list of the AppleSiders announce only LISTSERV.
You may have access to AppleSiders electronic system: SidersTalk.
You need to contact AppleSiders Sysop (email@example.com) for directions and assistance on getting these service set up for you to use.
- The biggest benefit to belonging to AppleSiders of Cincinnati is the members.
- Members helping other members with questions, issues and problems. This is done through monthly meetings and our two-way Listserv called SidersTalk.
- We can often help you with you specific issues one-on-one, especially at our iLearn S.I.G.
- Monthly meetings with programs of timely topics about computing using Apple products including Macintosh, iPhone, iPad etc.
- Monthly raffles with great prizes. One prize is awarded per meeting.
- Door prizes are usually available each month. There may be a few or many. To be eligible to win all you need do is sign in at the meeting.
- Annual Raffle - For each meeting that a member attends he or she receives one FREE ticket for our annual raffle item that is awarded at the December holiday party.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) members may attend any and all SIGs. Currently we have the iLearn SIG. More info.
AppleSiders Mailing Address:
AppleSiders of Cincinnati, 5984 Cheviot Road, Cincinnati, OH 45247